“And what is the use of a book,” thought Alice, “without pictures?”
We are delighted to be able to bring you the first of our Festival competitions: the WONDERLAND Photography Contest. The contest is being overseen by none other than Kim London, one of the festival organisers and Fashion Doll Photographer Extraordinaire. We will open the voting to the public via our website and social media channels at the beginning of June in order to decide on our finalists. The final 10 will then be on display at the festival and will be judged by our attendees and VIP Festival guests in order to decide our one lucky winner.
The competition is open to all, whether or not you are attending the festival. However, if you win and are not an attendee then you will be required to arrange payment for the delivery of your prize.
The Doll Photography Contest Rules:
- Please use the form below to submit your photo and contact details by 30th May 2018.
- The contest is open to both attendees of the convention and the general public. However, if you are a winner but not in attendance you will need to pay for the prize to be posted to your location.
- The photo must keep within the festivals WONDERLAND theme and contain one or more fashion dolls.
- The photo must have been taken solely for the purposes of the contest and not have been shared or published previously.
- The contest is anonymous until the results are published. Please do not add a logo/signature/watermark or any other identifying elements to the photo.
- The photo can be in portrait or landscape and must be in a print-worthy 300dpi format.