London Fashion Doll Festival 2018
The London Fashion Doll Festival will be taking place on 30th June 2018 at the V&A Museum of Childhood, Bethnal Green, London. The theme for our inaugural event will be WONDERLAND. This one-day event will be a celebration of all things Fashion Doll related such as Presentation, Exhibition, Charity Doll Auction, Exhibitors and Sales Tables, OOAK Centrepiece Dolls… plus all manner of things! As well as this the entry price includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Goodie bag and Commemorative Event Programme
- Sit down Afternoon Tea
- Talks and Presentations
- Exhibition and Sales Tables
- Your chance to win one of our 10 OOAK Centrepiece Dolls
- A free ticket for our Charity Raffle to benefit the V&A Museum Of Childhood
- An exclusive 3 item Fashion Gift Set in 12” or 16” scale by Microsonik London
- An exclusive Event Sybarite Doll by Superdoll Collectables (Upgrade Package attendees only)
- A chance to take part in our Doll Photography and Mad Hat competitions
- Table Gifts and Surprises
The LFDF 2018 is organised by members of the London Fashion Doll Club, a not for profit organisation. A group of like-minded collectors who came together with the dream of organising an inclusive event for Fashion Doll Collectors.
This event is not directly affiliated or sponsored by any doll brands or companies, including Mattel. Money raised from the day will be donated to the V&A Museum of Childhood and proceeds from our Charity Doll Auctions will be donated to the Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital Charity.
We can’t wait for you to venture down the rabbit hole and join us in WONDERLAND!
Spaces at this event are limited so be sure to book soon!